Power house staff electrocuted

Baitadi, Feb 19: An electricity staff was electrocuted in Baitadi this morning. The deceased has been identified as Bhan Singh Khatry, 55, of Patan Municiplaity-6, said Dinesh Bista, a local.
He died of electric shock while changing fuse at the power house of Surnayagad Hydropower at 8.30 this morning, said Gindra Bogati, Police Inspector at Area Police Office, Patan. A police team has reached the incident site. Further investigation into the incident is taking place, police said. (RSS)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Loading…

0

Comments

0 comments

Pedestrian dies in road accident

President-Democracy Day Greetings